Terms & Conditions / How to Order (FAQ)
♥ PROCESSING FEE.
FOR MEET-UPS & LBC SHIPPING OPTION ONLY: Minimum total purchase amount is at 2000Php to avail of the Meet-up option.
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ONLY: A handling/processing fee of 500PHP for orders sent via Philippine Postal which is already included in the posted shipping rates.
♥ ITEMS/DESIGNS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Orders are processed in the order they were received. In the event that an item is unavailable, the seller will contact the buyer using the contact details provided during checkout. The buyer can opt to choose an item to replace the unavailable item or the buyer can opt for a refund for the unavailable item only.
If a refund is opted, the seller will immediately refund the amount via BPI or BDO bank deposit, or Paypal (International clients only). If the customer chooses a payment method with service fees, the extra fees/charges will be deducted from the customer's money (e.g BDO/Metrobank provincial money transfers charges 50 pesos, LBC/Western Union and Other Money Transfer Methods requires additional payment depending on the amount sent)
♥ ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- BDO Bank Deposit
- BPI Bank Deposit
- Palawan Express
- Western Union (available for INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS ONLY)
- Paypal / Credit Card Payments
*Note: Service fees are shouldered by the buyer.
♥ HOW TO ORDER?
1) Select the products that you like to order and click Checkout. Fill out necessary details.
- If there are requests or preferences, or if the ordered items are urgently needed, please put a note in the remarks section.
- If you don't know which shipping option to select, then please choose COMBINED SHIPPING (RATE IS YET TO BE ASSESSED).
- If you have questions or clarifications, kindly send your inquiries via SMS, Viber, Facebook Chat, email ([email protected]) or via the contact form in the website.
- The checkout process may be a little confusing. Please do not close the checkout page immediately. Make sure that you have received the Order Notification email. It contains the ORDER SUMMARY and PAYMENT DETAILS. This email is a confirmation that we have received your order. You might have forgotten to click the final confirm button (Confirm button or Payment Options button) that's why email was not received.
2) INVOICE. An invoice will automatically sent after submitting the order. For manual payments, please update us once payment has been made. For those who selected "Combined Orders" as shipping option, we'll update you as soon as we verify the shipping rate for your order(s).
3) DOWN PAYMENT. A 50% down payment is required to confirm the order. This is to lessen business transactions with bogus buyers or joy reservers. Confirmation receipt via email will be sent to acknowledge your payment.
4) DELIVERY via SHIPPING:
Shipping charges are shouldered by the buyer (box fee, postage and handling fee (if any)). International customs tax fees are NOT included in shipping rates. International customers will shoulder custom's tax (if any, depends on country). FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE SHIP-OUT/DISPATCH TO COURIER.After confirmation of payment, the ordered items will be brought to the courier for delivery. Please note of that lead time is 1 to 7working days after payment for non-personalized items and 3 to 2 weeks for personalized items. Tracking numbers will be sent via SMS and/or via e-mail. Transit time is 1 to 4 business days for local deliveries. Transit time is counted from uplift, excluding holidays and Sundays.
- ships nationwide:AP CARGO [SHIPPING FEE is paid via C.O.D. <cash on delivery>], LBC and FASTRACK -> rates are based on package size and weight, GRAB EXPRESS (Metro Manila) -> buyer books for pickup.
- ships internationally: DHL (rates are based on package size and weight), Philippine Postal (rates are weight-based only)
Note to LOCAL/INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Courier / Delivery options listed during checkout may or may not be applicable to your orders. The options displayed include all courier options for a given COUNTRY. It is not based on the customer's order. This means that if you have mistakenly selected an incorrect delivery option, we at F&P will update the invoice and notify you via email of the changes. PayPal invoices will be sent to collect the remaining balance for those who have initially paid via this method.
5) DELIVERY via MEET-UP: This delivery option is available for purchases or 2k and above. Balance can be paid on the meet-up date.
♥ MEET-UP LOCATIONS:
- SM North Edsa or Trinoma (SCHEDULED, Sundays Only), Jollibee Kingspoint (ANY DAY, SCHEDULED)
- Pick-up at ISAIAH ST., GOODWILL HOMES 2, BRGY. BAGBAG, QC
♥ Important things to note:
1) NO CANCELLATION OF ORDERS. Down payments will not be returned to cover for production costs.
2) TRACKING OF ORDERS. Responsibility of the SELLER ends once the items are received by the courier. All follow-ups regarding shipment is the BUYER'S responsibility. We will try our best to help the BUYER track the package in case the items do not arrive on time.
3) DAMAGED GOODS. We will NOT be responsible for any damage due to the courier's mishandling.